(In no particular order)
1. Cunning & Guile , Chris Black & Ken James, Cartoon Art Museum
2. House of LaBeija dancers, Jack Ya Body Dance Series, curated by Traci Bartlow for Hip Hop Theater Fest 2005, Yerba Buena Center for the Arts.
3. everything by Fauxnique aka Monique Jenkinson, at Trannyshack, Tuesdays at midnight at the Stud.
4. ButterFLEE , Jose Navarette, performed at ManiFestival, Dance Mission Theatre.
5. Solo , Amara Tabor-Smith, excerpt from Urban Bush Women directed by Jawole Willa Jo Zolar, performed at Greening New Orleans Benefit, Brava Theatre.
6. Limerance , Twincest (aka Jez Kuono'ono Lee & Shawn Tamaribuchi), performed at Passing - Less Than Satisfactory, CounterPULSE.
7. Dear Fidel , The Dance Brigade, Dance Mission Theatre.
8. Flyaway Productions/ Jo Kreiter 's retrospective, Zaccho Studio.
9. Susan Voyticky on aerial hoop and Emily Leap on trapeze, various sites.
10. Touched , Jess Curtis/Gravity, Yerba Buena Center for the Arts.
*BONUS And the best dance of the year was by Keriac (RIP March 17, 2005) dancing in her bed a few days before she died.